Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life's Little Pleasure


A simple birthday party at home can be life's little pleasure.

A small but cute birthday cake chosen together with my 9-year-old sweet heart for her mum is all it takes for a warm and sweet candle light birthday celebration.

Candles, a few bottles of Vitagen, some chocolates and sweets, together with birthday song and wishes complete the joyous and pleasant moment.

Amidst our busy lifestyle, spending some quality time with family will definitely reinforce the bond between family member.

After all, FAMILY means Father And Mother I Love You.

3 comments:

  1. To me, life is good if:
    -we are in good health
    -we don't ask for more (be contented)
    -we know what we want in life
    -we know how to spend quality time with our family
    -when the day comes we can die in our sleep/naturally (without giving anyone burden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi old friend..hope to read some shipyard news also hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am old in age but is new to blogging. Give me sometime to write more to rekindle our nostalgic memory.

    ReplyDelete

您的留言,让此部落格活色生香。。。。
Your comment will brighten up the blog here....

Life's Sayings

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life, it goes on. (Robert Frost)

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. (Winston Churchill)