Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photographing Birds



I like to take photos of birds, however, it is extremely difficult to get close to the birds in the wild without scaring them away.

In the absence of super long telephoto lens, I resorted to visiting Jurong Bird Park where all the birds were waiting for me and surprisingly I could get in very close to them to take proper photographs.

I ended up taking many photographs of birds including a few that capture the moment of interaction between the birds. I pick a few for sharing here. The rest of the photos are here.

The first photo shows as if the bird was getting to know each other, the second photo captured the joy of the birds playing with each other, whereas the last one shows that it was time to part, probably to meet again in the near future.

7 comments:

  1. Wow...lovebirds in the 2nd pic! :)

    The colourful plumes of the bird in the 3rd photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks all for the comments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好美好清晰。鸟儿有知,必感恩于你,为他们留下美丽的记忆。“镜头会说话”拍鸟我无法做到。

    ReplyDelete

您的留言,让此部落格活色生香。。。。
Your comment will brighten up the blog here....

Life's Sayings

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life, it goes on. (Robert Frost)

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. (Winston Churchill)